Production of Sputnik V Vaccine To Start Soon in India
Today let’s talk about this amazing content, Yess! you heard it right we are talking about “Production of Sputnik V Vaccine To Start Soon in India “.
Loyalindian is a powerhouse of knowledge where you will get Latest Update and General Knowledge of India.
Let’s begin with an interesting topic today “Production of Sputnik V Vaccine To Start Soon in India “.
- Overview of Sputnik V Vaccine
- Sputnik V Vaccine News
- Stages of Production of Sputnik V Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V is an adenoviral-based, two-part vaccine against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Initially produced in Russia, Sputnik V uses a weakened virus to deliver small parts of a pathogen and stimulate an immune reaction .
The Sputnik V vaccine reduces the time taken for the particular development of immunity to SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sputnik V Vaccine News
The production of the Sputnik V vaccine may start in August.
In addition, Russia has supplied two lakh doses of the vaccine to India.
The Indian Delegate stated that Sputnik V are going to be produced in India in three phases.
The first phase will be supply from Russia – fully made – which has already commenced.
Second phase will include RDIF which will be sent to India in bulk.
Within the third phase the Russian side will transfer the technology to an Indian company and therefore the Indian company will produce it fully.
The first batch made by the Indian manufacturer are going to be shipped to Gamaleya, the Moscow institute which developed the vaccine, for quality control (RDIF’s statement read )
Stages of Production of Sputnik V Vaccine
The quality and safety of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine are assured by the very fact that it uses a 4-stage technology, the first two stages are of chromatography and the other two stages consists of tangential flow filtration.
This technology has helped, to obtain a highly purified product that goes through mandatory internal control , including control for RCA or any additives presence.
I hope you found this post “ATAL TUNNEL : An Engineering Phenomenon “.
Check out these posts as well
- “Himalayan Rivers“.
- “Advancement Of Medical Research In India“
- “Top 5 Latest Technology Trends In India“
- “Top MBA Entrance Exams In India“
- “Artificial Intelligence : A Revolution In Technology”
- “History Of Ancient India”
- “Top 3 Must Learn Trending Technologies”
- “Blockchain Technology“
- “Top 10 Useful Websites For Students”
- “Union Budget 2021 – 22 Decoded”
- “Kala Ghoda Art Festival 2021 To Go Online”
- “Top 7 Unheard Folk Dances Of India”
- “Top 5 IoT Applications For Civil Engineers In India”
- “History Of Medieval India”
- “The Undiscovered Valour from our Indian History : Part 1”
- “Advancement of Startups In India”
- The Outlook of COVID Vaccination Drive In India”
- “ATAL TUNNEL : An Engineering Phenomenon“
:> Because I always prefer knowledge must be shared so I hope everyone is updated now with the latest update 🙂
:> And most importantly don’t forget to subscribe to my website.
:>So that you”ll get the notification whenever I upload a new post may be related with ” News”.
:>So I request you to stay updated with us ;
:>If you find these posts useful do comments on which post you like the most and Do Share this post with your Friends and Family…
:> Please Follow us on Social Media given Below We’ll share more useful knowledge with you All.
:>Usually in 2 days and Finally Thank you for reading this post 🙂
:>Have Questions? Feel Free to contact us at email@example.com
:> If you have any suggestions then DM us at our social media account given below 🙂